Blink 182 :: Layout by DRAGONFLY @ http://dragonfly.just-magic.net

Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Swallowed
Bush

Warm sun feed me up

And I'm leery loaded up
Loathing for a change
And I slip some boil away

Swallowed followed
Heavy about everything but my love
Swallowed sorrowed
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and yet

Just wanted to be myself
Hey you said that you would love to try some
Hey you said you would love to die someIn the middle of a world on a fishhook
You're the wave
You're the wave
You're the wave

Swallowed borrowed
Heavy about everything but my love
Swallowed hollowed
Sharp about everyone but yourself
Swallowed oh no
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and you're not
I'm with everyone and yet

Piss on self-esteem
Forward Busted knee
Sick head blackened lungs
And I'm simple selfish son
Swallowed followed
Heavy about everything but my love
Swallowed oh no
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and yet not
I'm with everyone and yet not

Got to get away from here
Got to get away from here
Got to get away from here
Got to get away from here

I miss the one that I love alot
I miss the one that I love alot
I miss the one that I love alot


:: por **Mick** :: 23:48 ::
|


[ Perfil ]
*Nome: **Mick** [ casada ]
*Idade: 17 anos
*Aniversário: 28/02/1989
*Signo: Peixes
*Cidade: São Leopoldo/RS
*Paixões: Música,Cantar,Bateria,MSN,Orkut,Escrever,Meu quarto...
*Odeia: Falcidade,Inveja e Covardia
*Bandas preferidas: Blink 182,Green Day,The Donnas,Ramones,Cansei de Ser Sexy,Le Tigre,Panic!at the disco, Fall out boy...
*Cor preferida: Rosa e preto
*Comida preferida: Miojo
*Livro preferido: Diário da Princesa,Harry Potter,Brumas de Àvalon...


[ Favoritos ]
Cigarros,Cortes e Tragédias
Lekinha Glitter-Place.com
òÓ"


[ Sites ]
Orkut
i*Eu
Letras de Músicas

[ Humor ]

Meu humor atual - i*Eu


visitas









[ Links ]







*JUJU_DICAS*